Who doesn't like to win prizes? We certainly do, and we certainly love our listeners to win prizes on our radio stations. Winning is easy at Stillwater Radio.
However, we do have some rules to make sure everyone has a fair chance of winning.
The following rules apply to ALL contests, on-air or online.
1. All Stillwater Radio contests are open to all residents of the State of Oklahoma unless specific age is required by the type of contest, participating agency or advertiser, or by law.
2. Only one (1) qualifier or winner per family within a 30 day period.
3. Winners may be required to sign a release, and all winners agree to allow Stillwater Radio to use their name and/or likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation. All calls coming in to Stillwater Radio are taped and may be aired on any of Stillwater Radio's stations without further approval.
4. Stillwater Radio is not responsible for problems occurring within the telephone system which either inhibit or increase the chances of winning a phone-in contest. In case of telephone line malfunctions, the decision of Stillwater Radio will be final.
5. Employees and agents of Stillwater Radio and their families, participating sponsors, their advertising agencies, or representatives are ineligible to enter contests with Stillwater Radio.
6. Winners may not request substitution or other consideration from the originally awarded prize. Unless otherwise stated, all prizes are to be picked up within fourteen (14) days of winning at the Stillwater Radio business office during regular business hours, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
7. Prizes are non-transferable. Prizes have no cash value, expressed or implied.
8. Stillwater Radio reserves the right to revoke prizes if the winner does not meet any or all eligibility requirements, even though an announcement may have been made on the air indicating that person as the winner.
9. A 1099 MISC form will be completed and filed with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) for each winner who, over the course of the calendar year, has won prizes with a total value of $600 or more. All local, state and federal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
10. Stillwater Radio will not be responsible nor be held liable for prizes awarded to an event that is canceled due to circumstances beyond our control.
11. With respect to any disputes regarding contests, the decision of Stillwater Radio is final.
12. Stillwater Radio, its agency and representatives shall not be liable for any claim, injury or damage from any Stillwater Radio contest or prize awarded in a contest.
13. All contest entries become the property of Stillwater Radio. Stillwater Radio may withhold any or all contest materials for any reason station management deems crucial to the completion of the contest, or for any reason relating to publicity and/or advertising.
14. Unless otherwise stated, multiple entries by the same person will be discarded and may be deemed cause for disqualification.
15. These rules are subject to change without notice.